SociaTec Inc. Solutions
- 20 year passionate commitment to mobility applications and engineering. Overnight development
delivery – The Federal Express of engineering and development.
leadership, planning, implementation and engineering services at a
considerable lower cost, in absolute dollars, through a combination
of serialization, M2M, Telemetry, NFC, RFID/UHF tag engineering,
RFID and 2D reader engineering, mechanical antenna design, software
middleware engineering, electrical design and FCC licensing.
My specialty is in the application of mobility, NFC and RFID
technologies to such industries as Health Sciences,
Industrial/Automation, Aviation, Retailing, CPG's, Hospitals and
Healthcare, Wal-Mart /Target / Albertson's compliance, DEA, DHS and
C-TPAT (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism.
Background in product serialization using data matrix code and,
active and passive RF Tagging. Designed the methodology for
ePedigree pharmaceutical compliance as well as HF and UHF RFID
tagging for Retail, Pharma, Aviation, Healthcare, and Food & Beverage.
- CMMI 5 compliant, ISO27001:2005, BS7799 and MS Gold certified.
Project and task delivery of HTML5/CSS3 code, touch devices (Cypress
chipset TrueTouch and CapSense).
Specializing in “overnight
solutions delivery”. Basically, the Federal Express of mobility
development and engineering.
In 2010, positioned 18 embedded
software engineers with FreeScale in a strategic partnership with
a Southeast Asian developer.
Supported a top tier supplier of
passenger transportation intelligent transportation systems (ITS)
and traffic systems. Designed the Vehicle Network Protocol using
such routers as Cisco 3200. Created a design for Vehicle2Vehicle
Network that is a Network much like Zigbee, where the vehicle network
guides the efficiency of the system, rather than centralization.
iPhone SDK, MacOS, iOS, X-Code, Objective C, Carbon, Cocoa, Cocoa
Touch, iPhone/iPad Applications DSI’s newest iPhone Developer will
be responsible for:
- Develop, document, test and maintain iPhone and M2M applications.
- Create functional/technical specifications for new mobile applications.
- Memory management systems, file systems, and memory protection algorithms.
- UI design, focusing on usability specific to the iPhone application.
- iPhone SDK and programming environment.
- Automotive telematics
- Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa, iPhone SDK.
- Development: C, C++, Objective C and C#.
- Qualcomm MSM/QSC/MDM chipsets, AMSS software development, and BREW
- SDK: Cocoa touch/iPhone SDK.
- Embedded driver development: USB, GPIO, UART, I2C, and audio
- Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- GPS control plane interface IS-801
- CDMA 1xRTT, EVDO, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSPA
- Tools: JTAG, In-Circuit Emulator, Logic Analyzer, ClearCase